Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, Tropea Tourism, as the “Owner” of the processing, is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
2. Identity and contact details of the data controller
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Notice is the Municipality of Tropea, with headquarters in Largo Municipio – 89861 Tropea (VV) – certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org who, as the owner, will process the personal data provided with mainly IT and telematic methods, for the purposes set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), in particular for the performance of their public interest tasks or in any case connected to ” exercise of its public powers, including the purposes of archiving, historical research and analysis for statistical purposes.
3. The person responsible for the protection of personal data
4. Data processors
The Entity may make use of third parties for the performance of activities and related processing of personal data owned by the Entity. In accordance with the provisions of the legislation, these subjects ensure levels of experience, ability and reliability such as to guarantee compliance with the current provisions on processing, including the data security profile. The instructions, tasks and duties of these third parties are formalized by the Body with the designation of the same as “Data Processors”. These subjects are subjected to periodic checks in order to ascertain the maintenance of the guarantee levels recorded on the occasion of the initial assignment.
5. Subjects authorized to process
Your personal data are processed by internal personnel previously authorized and designated as the person in charge of the processing, who are given appropriate instructions regarding measures, precautions, modus operandi, all aimed at the concrete protection of your personal data.
6. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Tropea Tourism for the performance of institutional functions and, therefore, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. e) does not require your consent.
Personal data are related to the procedure and related activities.
7. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed to other competent bodies used by the Municipality, for the sole purpose of proceeding with the investigation of the file.
8. Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries
Your personal data are not transferred outside the European Union.
9. Retention period
Your data are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes. To this end, also by means of periodic checks, the strict relevance, non-excess and indispensability of the data with respect to the relationship, performance or ongoing assignment, to be established or terminated, is constantly checked, also with reference to the data that you provide on your own. initiative. The data that, even following the verifications, are excessive or irrelevant or not essential are not used, except for the possible conservation, by law, of the deed or document containing them.
10. Your rights
In your capacity as an interested party, you may, at any time, exercise the rights:
- To request more information in relation to the contents of this information access to personal data;
- To obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (in the cases provided for by the law);
- To oppose the processing (in the cases provided for by the law);
- To the portability of data (in the cases provided for by the legislation);
- To withdraw consent, where required; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- To mandate a body, organization or non-profit association for the exercise of its rights;
- To request compensation for damages resulting from the violation of the law.
11. Provision of data
The provision of your data is optional, but necessary for the purposes indicated above. Failure to provide it will make it impossible to proceed with the investigation requested by you.